Ellison Campus Center
The George H. Ellison Campus Center helps to serve the university community through a variety of cultural, social, educational, and recreational activities and programs. Located in front of Alumni Plaza on North Campus, the Campus Center houses meeting and event spaces, spacious lounges, student organization offices, and student services offices.
The Student Involvement and Activities office oversees the main operations of the building including meeting rooms, lounges and other public spaces. The department also works with over 50 student groups and clubs, student leadership development, new student and transfer orientation, family services, and facilitates various types of programs for the university community.
For more information, please contact the student involvement and activities office at 978.542.6438. To make a reservation please email email@example.com.
Campus Center Guide
- Game Room
- Student Organization Suite
- Hispanic American Society
- Center for Academic Excellence
- The Log newspaper
- WMWM radio station
- Career Services
- Counseling and Health Services
- Lounges including approximately 15 computers and wireless access
- Student Government Association
- Student Trustee
- Spiritual Life
- Winfinsky Art Gallery
- Veterans Memorial Hall
- Martin Luther King Jr. Room
- Presidential Conference Room
- Asian Student Association
- Student Involvement and Activities
- Florence Luscomb Women's Center
- Student Advocacy
- Gay/Straight Alliance
- Veteran's Center
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Multicultural Student Association
- Program Council
Tabling on Campus
Want to reach the campus community at Salem State? A table may be reserved in designated public areas such as the campus dining facilities to solicit or sell items in accordance with the Freedom of Speech, Distribution of Literature, Commercial Solicitation and Demonstrations Policy. Contact the student involvement office in the Ellison Campus Center room 218 (978.542.6438) to reserve a space and for more information.